You may not know how YouTubers make money through YouTube. As of today’s
the topic is “Top 10 YouTubers 2019” according to how much money they made from
YouTube in 2019, so let me tell you how?
If you created a YouTube channel and your channel receives 1,000 views, it’s worth $18. Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. This is how people make money through YouTube.
YouTube is one of the internet’s most powerful search engines (second only to Google) and the third-most-visited website in the world. YouTubers are considered as celebrities and most influential people nowadays.
Recently Forbes published a list of Top 10 Highest Paid YouTubers 2019. This list is based on the report of the earning of YouTubers from June 1, 2018, to June 1, 2019. In that list, an eight-year-old boy, Ryan Kaji, topped on the YouTube list of highest earners. Logan Paul who was second on the list of 2018 and Jake Paul are out of this list this year. Pewdiepie, Jaffree Star, Dude Perfect are on the list of top 10 highest paid
YouTubers of 2019.
Here is the list of “Top 10 YouTubers 2019: Highest Paid “
1. Ryan Kaji – This eight-year-old boy reviewed toys on YouTube and earned $26
Million and is at the top of this list.
2. Dude Perfect – It is a YouTube channel of five YouTubers which earned $20
Million and ranked second.
3. Anastasia Redzinskaya – 5-year-old girl Anastasia earned $18 Million this year.
4. Rhett and Link – According to Forbes their earning is $17.5 Million.
5. Jeffree Star – This makeup artist earned $17 Million and ranked 5th on the list.
6. Preston (Preston Arsement)– Preston earned $14 Million from YouTube this
7. Pewdiepie (Felix Kjellberg) – The most subscribed YouTuber Pewdiepie made
$13 Million in 2019.
8. Markipiller (Mark Fischbach) – He also made $13 Million, the same amount as
9. DanTDM (Daniel Middelton) – His earnings through YouTube is $12 Million in
10.VanossGaming (Evan Fong) – In 2019, Evan earned $11.5 Million from
From this list, it is clear that the presence of children in YouTube videos makes them
more interesting and popular as two kids are on the list of Top 10 YouTubers 2019
according to their earnings through YouTube. There are a lot of talented YouTubers but
somehow they failed to attract the audience compared to the others whose content
wasn’t so creative like them, rather it is kind of funny in away. So, it can be guessed that
people visit YouTube for entertainment purposes mostly.